Welcome to Bitlomat Support. View online documentation, user manuals, learn about our products and get the latest firmware updates.
Most of the questions are answered in the User Settings section.
- If you have bought a Bitlomat device from a reseller, please contact your reseller for support!
– If you have purchased a Bitlomat product from us, please make a clear and detailed description of the issues you have at email@example.com including the serial numbers of the devices and the invoice number.
Tech Support Instructions:
When reaching out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Make sure that you have the latest Bitlomat firmware version on all the Bitlomat radios. If you don’t have it, please upgrade your Bitlomat radios to the latest version and check if the problem still persists.
2. Read the User Settings section in our online documentation, maybe the answer to your question is already there.
4. Give a detailed problem description, including information about your network setup.
5. In case of problems in your Bitlomat network, please make a backup file (go to Settings/ System/ Backup/ Save Configuration) of both radios in point-to-point setup or one Base Station and one CPE in point-to-multipoint setup, then attach it to your e-mail message with the support request.
6. Make sure that you include the previous conversation in the body of the email message when replying.
7. Please note, that support does not include training on TCP/IP. You should have read the User Settings section and have at least basic knowledge about networking (what is IP address, what is network address, how to use subnets, how to use ‘traceroute’ for troubleshooting, etc.)