Bitlomat Passport: what do we mean with “twice the performance”?
The average number of packets per second is doubled!
• Kernel 3.10: Compared to the 2.6 kernel used by UBNT; 3.10 allows us to have an optimized packet schedule with the new kernel facilities
• Linaro-based cross-compile tool-chain: Linaro is a variation of the c-compiler optimized for speed
• Optimized wireless driver – compatible with Kernel 3.10
• Stripped down networking data path
• The packet switching overhead is reduced to the minimum
• Proprietary Optimized TDMA protocol for performance overhead
• Stripped down and optimized with the needs of large-scale outdoor networks and wireless internet service providers (WISPs) in mind.
Change your mind? The Bitlomat flasher will allow you to rollback to the original UBNT stock firmware together with the pre-existing configuration of the radio.
Nothing will be lost – same firmware, same configuration.
How to rollback before the license activation:
How to rollback after the license activation:
SUPPORTED UBNT HARDWARE
So far, Bitlomat supports the following UBNT radios:
5 ghz: RocketM5 (XM/ XW), NanoStation M5 (XM), Bullet M5(XM), Airgrid M5 (XM/ XW), NanoBeam M5-16/19 (XW), NanoBeam M5-300/400 (XW), NanoBridge M5-22/25 (XM) and NanoStation Loco M5 (XW).
2.4 ghz: Aigrid M2 (XM), Bullet M2 (XM), NanoBeam M2-400 (XW), NanoStation M2 (XM), NanoStation Loco M2 (XM) and Rocket M2 (XM).
Prospective Supported Models:
– NanoStation M5 (XW)
– NanoStation Loco M5 (XM)
– PowerBeam M5-300/400 (XW)
– NanoBridge 2G18 (XM)
– PowerBeam M2-400 (XW)